Jenson Button the cry baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Jenson Button the cry baby   Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Quote :
Jenson Button has launched a furious attack on McLaren team mate Sergio Perez after the Mexican driver repeatedly tussled with his British counterpart during yesterday’s Bahrain Grand Prix.

‘Checo’s behaviour out there was ridiculous,’ Button fumed last night. ‘Apparently he was doing something called ‘racing’ in which a driver tries to get past another driver to enable them to obtain a better finishing position and therefore score more world championship points. I’ve never heard of anything so dangerous in my life.’

Button was quick to rebuff suggestions that TV viewers might have enjoyed seeing the two McLarens in wheel-to-wheel combat on the Bahrain circuit. ‘Yea, apparently some people found it ‘entertaining’ or something,’ the British driver snapped. ‘And honestly, they’re completely missing the point of the sport. Formula 1 isn’t about two well-matched cars relentlessly overtaking each other in a tense battle of nerve and skill; Formula 1 is about carefully looking after your tyres and waiting for people with laptops to calculate a strategy for pit stops and fuel conservation.’

‘Look, I had enough of this ‘overtaking’ shit with the last guy,’ the Frome-born racer concluded in that funny voice of his that sounds like he needs to do a big cough. ‘With him gone, this season I was promised a bitch. Does anyone have a number for Felipe Massa?

http://sniffpetrol.com/2013/04/22/button-attacks-racing-perez/

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Button pooed his underwear because Perez thrashed him, despite the Mexican driver had a broken front wing. Button thought he would be sneaky and deliberately slow in turn 4, to ensure Perez couldn't 'cross-over' on the exit - but that didn't stop Perez overtaking.

All of this talk of Perez driving dangerously is a smokescreen for the real source of anger - his new teamate owned him. Button messed up his tyres, too, forcing him to do another pitstop.

Chocolate Button is doomed now he is getting beaten by Perez - not a driver who is perceived to be as good as Alonso, Hamilton, Vettel or Raikkonen.

Back to top Go down
http://racing.forumotion.co.uk
Duckman
Race Driver
Race Driver

PostSubject: Re: Jenson Button the cry baby   Wed May 01, 2013 4:22 am

I wasn't ridiculous, but I can understand the feeling straight after the race saying something like that. Driving sideways on the straights into other cars sounds ridiculous but it was a miss judgment, very poor driving but not truely on purpose in my opinion. The rection to Button comments in some quarters again like Vettel shows how well he is doing, the fear people have of him makes them attack him no matter what the situation. Looking forward to seeing how he goes with the updated Mclaren in Spain.
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: Jenson Button the cry baby   Wed May 01, 2013 7:16 am

Quote :
Driving sideways on the straights into other cars sounds ridiculous but it was a miss judgment, very poor driving but not truely on purpose in my opinion.

Do you mean Perez? I'm not sure either McLaren driver drove sideways on a straight. My goodness, I'm not sure that would be possible unless it was very wet...not sure there was much rain in Bahrain. lol!

Quote :
The rection to Button comments in some quarters again like Vettel shows how well he is doing, the fear people have of him makes them attack him no matter what the situation.

I think both drivers are different. In fairness to Vettel, he's owned Webber from day 1 - this is in no doubt. Vettel is consistently fast at every Grand Prix, he doesn't blow hot and cold.

Button's history is very different. He's never dominated or matched a truly great teamate, he just about beat Barrichello in 2009. Chocolate Button is sometimes very fast, but mostly, he struggles to adapt to a car exactly to his liking, and is therefore nowhere.

Button has never done so marvelously well that it stands out - but with Vettel, one can say his consistent speed certainly stands out. The fact that Button got beat by Perez, despite the latter had a broken front wing speaks volumes.

Back to top Go down
Duckman
Race Driver
Race Driver

PostSubject: Re: Jenson Button the cry baby   Fri May 03, 2013 9:22 am

Sideways as in towards the side, a change in direction from going directly forward in a straight line. Its understandable that great Hamilton fans are still pained by Buttons success from 2011, my advice is to enjoy the sport as it unfolds and not deny whats there to be enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: Jenson Button the cry baby   Fri May 03, 2013 10:17 am

Did Button have particularly great success in 2011? He won three excellent races, but struggled in most other races. It’s so easy to highlight Button’s victories, but he only has race-winning speed very rarely. If 2011 was Button's success, then he must have lower expectation's than other drivers.

I don’t think one has to be a Hamilton fan, Vettel fan or Alonso fan or whoever to recognise that Button performs strongly very occasionally.

Getting beaten by Perez who had a broken front wing was a terrible disaster for Button on every level.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenson Button the cry baby   

Back to top Go down

Jenson Button the cry baby
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1