Share | 

Brands Hatch GP finale 20/21 Oct

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boyhitscarpimp
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Brands Hatch GP finale 20/21 Oct   Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:37 am

BTCC returns to Brands on the GP circuit. Shedden heads the standings in the main championship with Plato 15 points further back. Matt Neal has an outside chance with Andy Jordan mathematically in with a shout but he will be targeting the Indie title.
Plato tweeted boost changes earlier in the week with as expected the MG losing some and Honda gaining some, although this hasnt been made official by TOCA
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: Brands Hatch GP finale 20/21 Oct   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:05 am

I cannot wait for Sunday's racing, I think there's going to be fireworks throughout the pack. Shedden v Plato, who imo who the title contenders are, is an interesting match-up. The Honda has always had a great chassis, but the MG seems to have excellent aero efficiency and cornering stability as its strengths.

I can see Plato just sneaking ahead of Shedden to clinch the points lead. Honda haven't dominated a weekend in a while, whereas Plato in the MG has been perfectly capable of that lately, and has done so.

Back to top Go down
http://racing.forumotion.co.uk
Cerca Trova
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Brands Hatch GP finale 20/21 Oct   Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:37 am

come on super sheds, a deserving champion. Now to confirm Matt Neal in 2nd
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: Brands Hatch GP finale 20/21 Oct   Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:14 am

Shedden is a very deserving champion; heís driven very intelligently and kept his nose clean. It might just be my imagination, but thereís never been wilder driving in BTCC. Keeping clean in this bash ní crash championship has been pivotal.

What the hell was Neate thinking in that race? Has he ever heard of mirror, signal and manoeuvre? Neate needs to book a trip to the opticians, and maybe order some science goggles. Crazy move.

Didnít Neate rear-end Jordon at Silverstone as well? Maureen from driving school can drive cleaner than Neate.

Back to top Go down
http://racing.forumotion.co.uk
boyhitscarpimp
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: Brands Hatch GP finale 20/21 Oct   Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 am

Well despite the poor weather, especially conditions on the campsite it was a good weekend and i think the right driver won the overall championship. Flash won 8 races on his way to the title and had Honda had proper boost level would have walked the championship, but of course Alan Gow likes the finale to have 3 or 4 drivers in with a chance.
Well done to Aron Smith and Frank Wrathall for their first BTCC wins.
I have to say sadly Andy Neate is out of his depth in BTCC, 3 seasons in some of the best cars and teams and he's still racing the likes of Chris James and Liam Griffin. He got himself in trouble for the incident in race 1 which the tv missed that put Frank Wrathall in the gravel, and got away without any reprimands for the incident that took Adam Morgan, Aaron Williamson and Tom Onslow Cole out in race 2. Adam Morgan's car is apparently a write off and Adam says he's not sure he can fund another car for next year, which would be a shame for a driver that has shown pace this year but not had the results, with Paul O'Neill as teammate next year he'd have much more experience to improve things with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brands Hatch GP finale 20/21 Oct   

Back to top Go down

Brands Hatch GP finale 20/21 Oct
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1