HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Silverstone 6 hours 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornish Pirate 7
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 4948
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 67
Location : penzance Cornwall ( THE HOME OF THE PASTY )

PostSubject: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Now have the Friday to Tuesday booked off my 2 jobs, Also Travelodge booked for 3 days just down the road, new DSLR camera ( which i am still playing with ) All i need now are the WEC tickets , when they come on sale.. cat cat
Back to top Go down
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9661
Join date : 2008-04-18
Age : 27
Location : Last seen lurking about in the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:25 am

seems like your all gear up ready for the race!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Cornish Pirate 7
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 4948
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 67
Location : penzance Cornwall ( THE HOME OF THE PASTY )

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:35 am

Just booked my pass to go on the Grid before the 6 hour race 14th April whooo whooo whooo
Back to top Go down
CJ
Cheif Designer
Cheif Designer
avatar

Posts : 850
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 29
Location : Last seen @ 2013 British MotoGP

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:14 am

Can't wait to go to this. Hopefully the weather's better than it's been for the last couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Pirate 7
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 4948
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 67
Location : penzance Cornwall ( THE HOME OF THE PASTY )

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:14 am

CJ wrote:
Can't wait to go to this. Hopefully the weather's better than it's been for the last couple of weeks.
YTThgis will be my 3rd time Sept, Aug now April.

don't know what the weather will be like
Back to top Go down
Cornish Pirate 7
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 4948
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 67
Location : penzance Cornwall ( THE HOME OF THE PASTY )

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Entry list for 14 april


http://www.dailysportscar.com/viewArticle.cfm?articleUID=93E661E7-FD70-2F18-D187DEB6D599D954&custUID=74897E3C-1143-FDC9-3550A12A51C8E15C&_sessionID=SRM6CY8BQH&_subSessionID=WAQEWEFDHC
Back to top Go down
French Fancy
Mr. Frenchie
Mr. Frenchie
avatar

Posts : 9302
Join date : 2008-04-13
Location : YORKSHIRE!!

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Bring it on, I'm looking forward to this more than the BTCC at Donington the weekend after, oh and hopefully it's not snowing
Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker
avatar

Posts : 5427
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 37
Location : The damp cold sticky moist regions of Southern Bucks!

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:05 am

Cornish Pirate 7 wrote:
Just booked my pass to go on the Grid before the 6 hour race 14th April whooo whooo whooo

How much was this m8, as I won a competition for one Smile

_________________
Le Mans - The greatest Race In The World!! Congrats to Porsche for the 2015 win

Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker
avatar

Posts : 5427
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 37
Location : The damp cold sticky moist regions of Southern Bucks!

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:06 am

French Fancy wrote:
Bring it on, I'm looking forward to this more than the BTCC at Donington the weekend after, oh and hopefully it's not snowing

Oh I will let security know not to let you in fella! You coming down all 3 days or just race day again?

Shame we cannot get the other northern poofter down for it, but it's too far for him to drive Suspect Suspect

_________________
Le Mans - The greatest Race In The World!! Congrats to Porsche for the 2015 win

Back to top Go down
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9661
Join date : 2008-04-18
Age : 27
Location : Last seen lurking about in the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 am

24 wrote:
French Fancy wrote:
Bring it on, I'm looking forward to this more than the BTCC at Donington the weekend after, oh and hopefully it's not snowing

Oh I will let security know not to let you in fella! You coming down all 3 days or just race day again?

Shame we cannot get the other northern poofter down for it, but it's too far for him to drive Suspect Suspect

Here do one. you tit head! i can't make everything. i don't have enough holidays and i don't fake that i am ill pale
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Cornish Pirate 7
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 4948
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 67
Location : penzance Cornwall ( THE HOME OF THE PASTY )

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:05 pm

24 wrote:
Cornish Pirate 7 wrote:
Just booked my pass to go on the Grid before the 6 hour race 14th April whooo whooo whooo

How much was this m8, as I won a competition for one Smile
I paid 155euro for pass pit/padock and vip car park
Back to top Go down
Cornish Pirate 7
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 4948
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 67
Location : penzance Cornwall ( THE HOME OF THE PASTY )

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:06 pm

24 wrote:
Cornish Pirate 7 wrote:
Just booked my pass to go on the Grid before the 6 hour race 14th April whooo whooo whooo

How much was this m8, as I won a competition for one Smile
if you look out for me I am the one with two cameras ha ha
Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker
avatar

Posts : 5427
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 37
Location : The damp cold sticky moist regions of Southern Bucks!

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:02 pm

MotorracingP wrote:


Here do one. you tit head! i can't make everything. i don't have enough holidays and i don't fake that i am ill pale

lol!

Poor poor excuses fella Red flag

_________________
Le Mans - The greatest Race In The World!! Congrats to Porsche for the 2015 win

Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker
avatar

Posts : 5427
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 37
Location : The damp cold sticky moist regions of Southern Bucks!

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:02 pm

Cornish Pirate 7 wrote:
155euro for pass pit/padock and vip car park

Quite happy then that I won 2 of these passes then GO

_________________
Le Mans - The greatest Race In The World!! Congrats to Porsche for the 2015 win

Back to top Go down
Cornish Pirate 7
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 4948
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 67
Location : penzance Cornwall ( THE HOME OF THE PASTY )

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:14 pm

24 wrote:
Cornish Pirate 7 wrote:
155euro for pass pit/padock and vip car park

Quite happy then that I won 2 of these passes then GO
I had grid pass last year, it was great to go on the grid before the start and look into the cars before they start
Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker
avatar

Posts : 5427
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 37
Location : The damp cold sticky moist regions of Southern Bucks!

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:22 pm

Cornish Pirate 7 wrote:


I had grid pass last year, it was great to go on the grid before the start and look into the cars before they start

When Paul and I had grid passes for DTM in Valencia we thoroughly enjoyed it.


_________________
Le Mans - The greatest Race In The World!! Congrats to Porsche for the 2015 win

Back to top Go down
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9661
Join date : 2008-04-18
Age : 27
Location : Last seen lurking about in the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:18 pm

24 wrote:
Cornish Pirate 7 wrote:


I had grid pass last year, it was great to go on the grid before the start and look into the cars before they start

When Paul and I had grid passes for DTM in Valencia we thoroughly enjoyed it.


DTM Valencia for the grid walk was brilliant and top of by going to the podium! pirat
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Cornish Pirate 7
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 4948
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 67
Location : penzance Cornwall ( THE HOME OF THE PASTY )

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:14 am

24 wrote:
Cornish Pirate 7 wrote:
Just booked my pass to go on the Grid before the 6 hour race 14th April whooo whooo whooo

How much was this m8, as I won a competition for one Smile
How did you manage to win grid passes
Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker
avatar

Posts : 5427
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 37
Location : The damp cold sticky moist regions of Southern Bucks!

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:18 am

Cornish Pirate 7 wrote:


How did you manage to win grid passes

They held a competition on twitter to do with the WEC Silverstone launch up at Tower Bridge. The first person to turn up with their tickets for the race and show them to the WEC rep won 2 passes. I was the only one that turned up

_________________
Le Mans - The greatest Race In The World!! Congrats to Porsche for the 2015 win

Back to top Go down
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9661
Join date : 2008-04-18
Age : 27
Location : Last seen lurking about in the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:42 am

24 wrote:
Cornish Pirate 7 wrote:


How did you manage to win grid passes

They held a competition on twitter to do with the WEC Silverstone launch up at Tower Bridge. The first person to turn up with their tickets for the race and show them to the WEC rep won 2 passes. I was the only one that turned up

no. your the only one who turned up 2hours before prizes were to be given out however if that is all you needed to win grid passes pfft easy.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Cornish Pirate 7
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 4948
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 67
Location : penzance Cornwall ( THE HOME OF THE PASTY )

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:56 pm

MotorracingP wrote:
24 wrote:
Cornish Pirate 7 wrote:


How did you manage to win grid passes

They held a competition on twitter to do with the WEC Silverstone launch up at Tower Bridge. The first person to turn up with their tickets for the race and show them to the WEC rep won 2 passes. I was the only one that turned up

no. your the only one who turned up 2hours before prizes were to be given out however if that is all you needed to win grid passes pfft easy.
I might have done the same ! but as living at the end of england ! would have been a 600 mile round trip , Last year you had to wear a blue wrist band, and NOBODY went on grid without it.
Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker
avatar

Posts : 5427
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 37
Location : The damp cold sticky moist regions of Southern Bucks!

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 am

Cool! I've got to collect my pass from the welcome center. Have you got yours or do you also have to collect it?

Also do you park inside the circuit as opposed to the general car park?

_________________
Le Mans - The greatest Race In The World!! Congrats to Porsche for the 2015 win

Back to top Go down
Cornish Pirate 7
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 4948
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 67
Location : penzance Cornwall ( THE HOME OF THE PASTY )

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:28 am

24 wrote:
Cool! I've got to collect my pass from the welcome center. Have you got yours or do you also have to collect it?

Also do you park inside the circuit as opposed to the general car park?
i will collect my pass at the welcome center as the same as last year, if you have a vip car park, ( window sticker )then come out the center turn left and head to the car park, the was a bus every 10 mins to take you to the wing and back, as many times as you like, when it's time to leave it's straight to the main road and out, unlike to car parks outside.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Pirate 7
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 4948
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 67
Location : penzance Cornwall ( THE HOME OF THE PASTY )

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:55 pm




Starworks Motorsport Confirms Withdrawal from 2013 FIA WEC

Reigning FIA WEC LMP2 Champions Starworks Motorsport has this evening confirmed that it has formally withdrawn from the 2013 FIA World Endurance Championship.

Peter Baron, team owner, explains

“Quite simply, the funds for the team to participate in the prestigious series did not materialize in time. We counted on this program happening and passed on a few less attractive programs. We only want to participate in a series if we can compete for wins and the title. We had numerous partners and situations where we could get there, but in the end it was timing that let us down. Gérard Neveu and Cédric Vilatte from WEC, along with HPD, were all fantastic in their support in trying to get us to Silverstone. I am so sorry that we have had to withdraw and let everyone – the WEC and the fans - down.”

The Fort Lauderdale squad will not be participating in the 24 Heures Du Mans in June. As the only event that the team would have to fund outside of the United States, the cost for the team would utilise funds and resources that can now be used to consolidate the team’s existing GRAND-AM Rolex Series program.

Peter concludes, “We still anticipate getting the sponsor funds however, so it is not all bad news. We have agreements in place; it’s really a corporate timing function. Once funds start to arrive we are going to start preparing for the 2014 WEC competition. Our plans would be to spool up and get a few 2013 ALMS races under our belt, and possibly the USA round of the WEC at COTA this year, and be as prepared as we can for next season to avoid this situation happening again - ever.”









Back to top Go down
Cornish Pirate 7
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 4948
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 67
Location : penzance Cornwall ( THE HOME OF THE PASTY )

PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Now leaving for Silverstone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Silverstone 6 hours 2013   

Back to top Go down
 
Silverstone 6 hours 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 2013 24 Hours of Le Mans
» Grand-AM - Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen - Watkins Glen International
» 25th November Silverstone track day
» Canadian Class of 2013 & 2014 - Top Prospects
» Turf City Range Opening Hours & range ball costs?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Endurance + GT :: WEC, ELMS and Tudor United Sports Car Series-
Jump to: