HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The King is back, long live the king or ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerca Trova
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: The King is back, long live the king or ...   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 am

Back to top Go down
CJ
Cheif Designer
Cheif Designer

PostSubject: Re: The King is back, long live the king or ...   Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:45 am

I think this will be a bigger challenge for Rossi than taking on Ducati. He's not only got to prove to the doubters that he still has what it takes to win (therefore proving the Ducati stint was a one-off), but that he can at least give Lorenzo a fair fight on the same machinery.

While it's a shame that nothing ultimately came of the partnership, at least they had a go at it, even if it was a big risk to take. How does the saying go?: "It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed".

Kind of feel sorry though for Hayden and whoever partners him next year. Unless Ducati hire Dynamo to find the pace needed to fight at the front, I can't see them being anything other than also-rans. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cerca Trova
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: The King is back, long live the king or ...   Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:11 am

There is a very strong rumour that Audi will pull the plug altogether on Ducati Motogp and going back to superbike as it's a better fit for the company...

When that proves to be the case (and I'm confident it will happen) will Motogp go all CRT?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King is back, long live the king or ...   

Back to top Go down

The King is back, long live the king or ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1