Share | 

IndyCar - Edmonton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: IndyCar - Edmonton   Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:34 am

After the carnage of Toronto, IndyCar continues racing in Canada this weekend for the Edmonton Indy. 90 laps will take place around this newly reconfigured Edmonton City Centre Airport circuit.

The new track is weird in some sections. There is a lot of potential for crashes again, as the hairpins from long straights are going to be too inviting for some. It can be viewed here:

I hope this race is a repeat of Toronto, I want crashes and payback at every turn.

Back to top Go down
http://racing.forumotion.co.uk
Duckman
Race Driver
Race Driver

PostSubject: Re: IndyCar - Edmonton   Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:38 am

Its so annoying. The series would be great if it wasn't for the idiot wreckers. They dug a hole for themselves early in the season when they didn't punish Helio, now the series is out of control. I fear another split :/
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: IndyCar - Edmonton   Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:48 am

Wow, Alex Tagliani - what a driver. He had brain fade whilst going into turn 5, bulldozing three cars in the process. Then, he decided to play stupid games on the restart and force everyone to check up. I really don't understand why some of these drivers don't understand the double-file restarts, they are supposed to go when the green flag is waved and not a moment before.

I was so wishing that Helio was going to crash into Will Power, leaving Dario to win. After Power's pathetic comments about Dario in Toronto, I hope Power DNF's in every race. Wish there were more ovals - bye bye Will Power lol.

I love all this carnage, it gets fans talking and spices up the show. Payback and revenge should be actively encouraged, Scott Dixon should have dumped Viso into a wall for having brain fade and crashing into him.

Back to top Go down
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: IndyCar - Edmonton   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:08 am

did see any of the race was watching ALMS but i heard dixon got viso'd

good see dario 3rd. i don't like power but he knows how to drive road courses
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Duckman
Race Driver
Race Driver

PostSubject: Re: IndyCar - Edmonton   Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 am

I didn't have a problem with Power until he said that rubbish about Dario. How can anyone say that about Dario? He is a great character and one of the fairest drivers I'v ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: IndyCar - Edmonton   Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 am

It's the equivalent of somebody saying that Rubens Barrichello is one of the dirtiest drivers - WTF would be my reaction. Will Power is often the driver to beat on road/street courses, but he isn't that dominant in the races. At St Petersberg he was average, also at Long Beach and in Toronto Dixon was right behind him before the race got fucked.

Dario is clearly very fast, but is brilliant at taking advantage of the carnage and strategy that is associated with American racing; the cautions, weird accidents and fuel-saving strategies. When Dixon got punted by Viso last Sunday, it was like Dario immediately saw what was going to happen and jumped on the brakes to avoid being in the wreck as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IndyCar - Edmonton   

Back to top Go down

IndyCar - Edmonton
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1