View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:54 pm

MotorracingP wrote:

what problems in the pits!? and wheel disappear?

It mostly happens in replay mode, But do companies not have games testers anymore?. They're meant to check for these type of issues.

Can anyone tell the difference between inters and wets?. I've tried them both and both seem to give the same amount of grip, Which isn't alot.
Back to top Go down
--paddy--
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:49 pm

In melbourne I got exactly the same first sector split time on the options and the primes. Fresh out the pits.

I know footy manager has game testers because a uni person tried to get the job over summer.
Back to top Go down
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:56 am

Steven_85 wrote:
MotorracingP wrote:

what problems in the pits!? and wheel disappear?

It mostly happens in replay mode, But do companies not have games testers anymore?. They're meant to check for these type of issues.

Can anyone tell the difference between inters and wets?. I've tried them both and both seem to give the same amount of grip, Which isn't alot.

hmm interesting. not really look at replay i did once.

I did race in spain in full wet and it rain the whole race and the wet tires were fine they were worn out but lasted. i did wet race in canada and the inters were SHIT! i can express how bad they were. it might of been down to my set up which was more stright line speed but i was sliding all over and i went 3 sets of inters. one got a puncture but i used 3 sets. nightmare.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Big-AL
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:11 am

it arrived today,

had a quick blast on it, three laps on each of the following tracks in Vettels Red Bull, no qualifying or set up, straight into race.

Silverstone in the wet, on medium car set up no DRS or KERS & no front wing for half the race, finished 23rd just behind Button.

Monaco in the wet, on medium car set up no DRS or KERS i caused a huge crash on the up hill part & went from 3rd to 8th & i got a penilty, got another doing a Lewis Hamilton move on the Hotel Hairpin, ended up being black flagged.

Spa in the dry, fast set up no DRS or KERS, doing well in 2nd until Massa rammed me off up the inside at Les Combes, but the next lap i was up his Harris at the Chicane & was lining him up, i undertook him at Eau Rouge & hit him side on as i passed him sending him off the track & i got black flagged again Mad

India, fast set up, no DRS or KERS, starting from 6th then 1st out the first corner, holding the cars up though until Button flew past me on corner 8/9 then i went off the track at 11 then again at 15 & lost a load of places, but then on the next lap i overtook a load into 4 -> last of the late breakers Razz (a excellent bit of track) but still had issues with 11 & 15 i had never been round the track before & not played F1 since last year (except a few laps at Game Fest the other week) i finished 20th in the end.

feels so much better than 2010 !

Mr. Frenchie

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:46 am

Got it today first impressions are good got started in career mode driving for Team Lotus had some good practice sessions was up in around top 8 but qualifying started and finished 4th in first round but second round no matter how hard I pushed could only get 14th great start though but could instantly tell I was in a lower car the Williams passed me and was in a fantastic battle foyr 10th with the Torro Rosso pitted from 2nd after all the others had stopped Vettel just drove around me was too easy but came back out behind the Torro gain then on last lap passed it half way round bit of defence but held out for 10th so far I've scored more points than Team Lotus has all season oh and my team mate is Trulli not really hard to beat
Back to top Go down
--paddy--
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:04 am

I only have a laptop, therefore everything is binary Sad.

I really need a games console, but have no money and degree to achieve first, never had a ps or xbox so hey ho!
Back to top Go down
Big-AL
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:29 am

hiya paddy Smile

nice to see you back, hope every things going well.

it is out on the pc/laptot but the min specs are pretty high Sad

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
RAM: 2GB
GFX: GeForce 7800/Radeon X1800 or higher
HDD: 12.5 GB Hard Drive Space
DX: DirectX 9.0c

hope you maybe able to sort something out.

Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:47 am

Hey Al,

I have been floating about. I have the game on my laptop, had last years too but its all jittery and I run it through a clonedrive which doesn't help!

Back to top Go down
Big-AL
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:28 am

oh right, maybe something could be done with the settings perhaps.

Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:14 am

i am still at williams hoping to move team my team mate is a tosser! nurburgring the track i wanted to win at. he did let me passed who a lap down and i was pissed off!!!!! i cut 2nd last cornor got a drive though than other then i decided to take someone off i was that annoyed! i was got time penatly then i got DQ

so Rubens Barrichello F**k you! Evil or Very Mad

i am spa at the minute!
Back to top Go down
French Fancy
Mr. Frenchie
Mr. Frenchie

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:35 am

MotorracingP wrote:
i am still at williams hoping to move team my team mate is a tosser! nurburgring the track i wanted to win at. he did let me passed who a lap down and i was pissed off!!!!! i cut 2nd last cornor got a drive though than other then i decided to take someone off i was that annoyed! i was got time penatly then i got DQ

so Rubens Barrichello F**k you! Evil or Very Mad

i am spa at the minute!

lol! I'm lucky Trulli is always at back, I won at Sepang which I loved was some 6 seconds faster than Webber, lapped my shitty team mate but headed off to China and was nowhere 16th in practice wasn't happy but did have a 163mph crash though Laughing
Back to top Go down
CJ
Cheif Designer
Cheif Designer

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:49 pm

If anyone gets a full wet race in their careers and drives with no aids, be aware, it's like driving on sheet ice. crashing

Had my first experience of such a race at Sepang (and ended up as a nervous wreck as a result).
Back to top Go down
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 am

i raced in canada with dry set up and it was nightmare in the wet i used 3 sets of inters it was life dirfting

i am up to japan.
Back to top Go down
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:07 am

i am the drivers champion with 3 races to go! i am up to india.

Suzuka was mad race. took pole but wrecked my tires and pain for in the first stint of the race. i spun twice one at 130R corner and drop the back then i went on mission and got back 4th did an audi R10 moment saved fuel but was quick caught up and over took button the pits good went and got hamilton with 2 laps to go! Suzuka is really bad for tires wears them out so quick.

Korea was un interesting got pole got massive lead it rained held on!

and i am off to redbull next season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F1 2011   

Back to top Go down

F1 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3