Forza 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Big-AL
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Forza 4    Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:54 am

well everybody now agrees that GT5 is wank so the king has now returned with Forza 4, look how sexy this is

Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:49 am

Big-AL wrote:
well everybody now agrees that GT5 is wank so the king has now returned with Forza 4, look how sexy this is

You missed April fools by a day buddy, nevermind, always next year Smile

Regardless, i'll still buy this, purely for the fact it wont have a retarded paint system and i can put GT logos on my car and troll the fuck out of the 10 year olds that play this on Live.
Back to top Go down
Big-AL
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:41 am

Smith wrote:
Big-AL wrote:

You missed April fools by a day buddy, nevermind, always next year Smile

Regardless, i'll still buy this, purely for the fact it wont have a retarded paint system and i can put GT logos on my car and troll the fuck out of the 10 year olds that play this on Live.

at least Forza 4 will be out by this time next year Razz

i dunno, no matter what it's like it cannot be any worse than GT5, i think the GT5 bod's have got a hell of a lot of flack over the game & no matter how many updates they give out the damage has been done, who knows what the DLC will be like, it wouldn't surprise me if they had to give it away for free, GT5 surly has to be the biggest overstatement in gaming of all time, not sure if they can ever recover from this either.

Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:09 am

GT5 is one of them games, you either love it or hate it, i think its awesome personally.
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 am

GT5 has great aspects to it, and Gran Turismo games will always feel like home because I'm so familiar to the series.

But, for all that development time, some things are below par. Only a couple, but the tyre wear effects - WTF? Since when did tyres constantly produce smoke when they wore out a bit? Perhaps after doing a powerslide, smoke coming off tyres is realistic - but not all the time. And, the graphics of the scenery can be dodgy and makes it look like GT1 - especially some trees.

Back to top Go down
http://racing.forumotion.co.uk
Big-AL
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:31 am

Microsoft's detailed the £59.99 Limited Collector's Edition of Forza Motorsport 4, due out alongside the vanilla box on October 14.

The LE pack, which is available exclusively at GAME and Gamestation, is set to include 25 additional cars, says Microsoft, including the 2012 BMW M5 which was recently unveiled at the Nürburgring 24 Hour Race in Germany. It'll also include a "Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear" book and vinyl stickers.

The platform holder's also nailed down pre-order goods for the racer, which you can see below.

Bundled in a Steelbook DVD Case, the Limited Collector's Edition content includes the following:

The VIP Car Pack
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Noble M600
2011 RUF Rt 12 R

The limited quantity "Launch Bonus" car pack available for fans who order early
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1997 Lexus SC300
2011 RUF RGT-8
2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

A 10-car add-on pack of American muscle cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace)

Custom-designed BMW cars from the "Forza Motorsport 4" BMW Design Challenge

VIP Membership status within the Forza community, including special recognition in new community features, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more

A book titled "Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear," written by the "Top Gear" team, is a stunning 96-page book that describes in-game cars from the Autovista experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library

A vinyl sticker set featuring the logos of "Forza Motorsport 4," "Top Gear" and Turn 10

bounce

Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:57 am

Demo is out today, Just been having a quick blast after I finished work.

Pretty good so far, Shame you cannot turn the crappy music off, Better be an option to turn it off in the full game, I cannot see any sound settings on the demo.

There is 2 different modes in the demo Normal racing and Autovista (Which seems to be a bit like autolog from the nfs games).

In both modes you only get the 1 track but 3-4 different layouts of it, Long and short, Reversed long and reversed short I think, but you get an option between 3 types of cars,
An old Dodge I think it is, the new Scooby Sedan version and Ferrari 458.

Of course, I always turn all assists off straight away to see how good it is, All I can say is, I wish my G25 would work on xbox, Am going to buy myself a wheel for this game,

The handling feels much more revised from Forza 3. Really feels as if the car is connected to the ground this year. Each car is fun to drive in it's own right.

Autovista gives you the same track but 2 more cars, 1 for each challenge, First one is Pagani Zonda, Boy oh boy is that car fun to drive, The sound, The speed, the oversteer into a wall lol is great, Bmw f10 m5? is the other car you have to race, Which again is different to drive then everything else so far.

Once again, The creators of Forza have built a game which easily beats GT5 in my opinion, You just seem to have that better control of a car and the AI is still nowhere near as predictable as GT.

Will have to try the full game though to give a full verdict lol
Back to top Go down
French Fancy
Mr. Frenchie
Mr. Frenchie

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:22 am

Bring on Forza, rather looking forward to this, 3 games I wanted all out withing space of a few week I hate it!

I hope the 250 Megane is on this Forza was disapointed the 225 or 230 wasn't on 3 but one car I know i'll get on Forza is a bright yellow VW Fox Laughing just for laugh and see how fast I can get it
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:42 am

Impressive that it has the new BMW M5.

Back to top Go down
Cerca Trova
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Calden wrote:
Bring on Forza, rather looking forward to this, 3 games I wanted all out withing space of a few week I hate it!

I hope the 250 Megane is on this Forza was disapointed the 225 or 230 wasn't on 3 but one car I know i'll get on Forza is a bright yellow VW Fox Laughing just for laugh and see how fast I can get it

There was a megane something in forza 3 as dlc, so it should be in f4 too. 250 i think.
Back to top Go down
Nismo
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:15 am

Gonna get this after Christmas i think, with Battlefield 3 being out at the end of this month and then MW3 soon after, i ain't going to have time. Plus, my Xbox is fucking me off atm, so i can't be arsed playing anything on 360 at all.
Back to top Go down
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:24 am

Calden wrote:

I don't want to break your heart Cal, But atm there is no sign of any Renault cars what so ever.

Cannot remember seeing any on the demo and there is no Renault's on the current car list on the Forza Website.

But there is also a few other car makers missing off that list this present time and due to be added any day now
Back to top Go down
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:41 am

Gotta love this trailer for it

Back to top Go down
CJ
Cheif Designer
Cheif Designer

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:12 am

I think if I could afford to have a 360 alongside my PS3, this would definitely be bought. Smile
Back to top Go down
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 am

for those who are playing the demo, By the looks of it, It is only me, but if you are, Here is a little tip for turning the music off in game.

If you have any songs on your xbox hard drive, Play one of the songs and then press pause, Gets rid of the annoying music and you get to hear the proper car sound. Man that pagani is so freaking orgasmic to listen too.

I also seem to have mixed up my autovista and rivals mode in one of my earlier posts.
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:21 am

Isn't that trailer a bit obvious? Computer games have allowed the freedom to drive without restrictions for years. I suspect if it wasn't narrated by Jeremy Clarkson that would have been dull.

I would buy Forza 4 without a doubt if I had a 360, but I cannot justify having two consoles - no way.

Back to top Go down
Big-AL
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:23 am

the version i played at Gamesfest didn't have music playing when you were driving just the engine noise etc,

i am not bothering to get the demo because i am already getting the game & due to working late i have no time to play fifa 12, duex ex or f1 2011 as it is Sad

im getting it from Game because they have the limited edition version Smile Sav will like it because it has a BMW on the cover !

http://www.game.co.uk/en/forza-motorsport-4-limited-edition-138325

The Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collectors Edition gives fans seeking the ultimate day–one experience, featuring an additional 25 cars from exclusive car packs and bonus car offers. Bundled together with a polished Steelbook™ DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content includes the following:

A 10-car add-on pack of American muscle cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace). VIP Membership status within the Forza community, including special recognition in new community features, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more.
“Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” written by the “Top Gear” team, is a stunning 96-page book that describes in-game cars from the Autovista™ experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library.
A vinyl sticker set featuring the logos of “Forza Motorsport 4,” “Top Gear” and Turn 10.
The BMW Art Car Pack:
2008 BMW M3 E92
2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe
1981 BMW M1
2012 BMW M5
2010 BMW M6 Coupe
The VIP Car Pack:
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Noble M600
2011 RUF Rt 12 R
The limited quantity “Launch Bonus” car pack:
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1997 Lexus SC300
2011 RUF RGT-8
2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

there is also a Bonus Offer on it because you pre-orderd it, its a 5 car pack but it only says you get a Subaru WRX

Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:39 am

Think i am going to get this on release now, just out of boredom really, i'll have a week or two to burn before BF3 . Heard a rumour about Day 1 DLC for this, that's a bit of a pisstake if they do that. Hoping the career mode is better on this one too, last one didn't keep me entertained too long, prefered it on Forza 2.
Back to top Go down
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:23 am

I do fancy buying the offical Forza Steering wheel made by those brilliant people at Fanatec.

Quite expensive like, But I think it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Big-AL
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:18 am

Steven_85 wrote:
I do fancy buying the offical Forza Steering wheel made by those brilliant people at Fanatec.

Quite expensive like, But I think it would be worth it.

got one of these on the way Very Happy

Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:30 am

I don't think I could have one of them, Its very hard keeping your arms stretched out for say 30 mins or so, At least with a standard wheel your arms are supported a little bit, Your only having to move the wheel not carry it as well. I know it will probs weigh less then a bag of sugar but gravity is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Big-AL
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:12 am

i dunno, i have used it already & it's not to bad tbh.

Mr. Frenchie

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:50 am

Steven_85 wrote:
Calden wrote:

I don't want to break your heart Cal, But atm there is no sign of any Renault cars what so ever.

Cannot remember seeing any on the demo and there is no Renault's on the current car list on the Forza Website.

But there is also a few other car makers missing off that list this present time and due to be added any day now

Too late you've crushed me No Sad
I'm not buying a Ford on it
Back to top Go down
Big-AL
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:57 am

they may do in some DLC packs, thing is though (sorry about this) Renault don't really do any proper sporty cars.

Mr. Frenchie

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:35 am

Big-AL wrote:
they may do in some DLC packs, thing is though (sorry about this) Renault don't really do any proper sporty cars.

Megane 225/230 even 250
Clio 200
Twingo RS
Laguna Coupe (Ok not an RS)

Look at the car list for it a VW Fox??? Citroen C1?? Vauxhall Agila?? are they sporty?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4    

Back to top Go down

Forza 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next