Share | 

Moto GP - Sepang

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CJ
Cheif Designer
Cheif Designer

PostSubject: Moto GP - Sepang   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:09 am

Great to see the Doctor of old back in action again (even if Sepang is a track he can pretty much race blindfolded). Cool Just goes to show when he's on form, you can never count him out, even after the sort of start he had.

Congrats to Lorenzo for the title, though some will argue it was basically handed to him after Rossi's crash at Mugello, and was pretty much confirmed after Pedrosa's crash at Motegi.

Next year should be something to watch. Wink
Back to top Go down
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP - Sepang   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:21 am

He won't come out and say it, But even Lorenzo must admit, It wasn't the hardest first Moto GP championship to win. Of course he still had to finish the races but with a fully fit Rossi and Honda actually starting the season well for a change then am sure things would of been very much different.

I don't really like Lorenzo but will give credit were it's due. He has fully deserved the title this year.

But next year hopefully I think will bring back the exciting close racing we have missed these last few years. Rossi on the Ducati, Stoner back on Honda, Hopefully a fully fit Pedrosa and an improved Honda, Plus throw in Ben Spies and Lorenzo on the Yams and.. yeh certainly sounds good. Cool
Back to top Go down
Nismo
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP - Sepang   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:25 am

ALVARO!!!!!!!!! 2 bikes in one move, have it! Very Happy Cool Great to see him on form now, proving how good he is.

Fairplay to Lorenzo, i think the guys an absolute wanker (And i think Spies does too Laughing ) but even had everyone been fit, he'd have still been up there. Would love to see him under real pressure though, after Aragon he was starting to crack imo

Back to top Go down
CJ
Cheif Designer
Cheif Designer

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP - Sepang   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:37 am

I don't mind Spies tbh. His personality is about as animated as a plank of wood, but he's definitely got skill.

(Think I'd be ROFL if he gets on that FIAT Yamaha and beats Lorenzo. )

Speaking of which, seeing as Rossi is going to Ducati (as well as Burgess if the latest rumours are to be believed), would FIAT follow him there? Would probably seem a bit pointless to continue being the main sponsor if there's gonna be no Italian affiliation with Yamaha anymore in 2011.
Back to top Go down
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP - Sepang   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:42 am

I feel for Alvaro the position he is in. Suzuki are a pile of wank at the minute. Would love to see a proper team get a chance to run it.

But once again he puts in a storming performance. Just wait in a few years with Marquez and the like on the big bikes Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nismo
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP - Sepang   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 am

Rumour has it Kallio dumped for Estoril and Valencia with Checa taking the ride
Back to top Go down
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP - Sepang   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:44 am

CJ wrote:
I don't mind Spies tbh. His personality is about as animated as a plank of wood, but he's definitely got skill.

Speaking of which, seeing as Rossi is going to Ducati (as well as Burgess if the latest rumours are to be believed), would FIAT follow him there? Would probably seem a bit pointless to continue being the main sponsor if there's gonna be no Italian affiliation with Yamaha anymore in 2011.

I think there will be many a company in Italy fighting to get sponsorship on that bike next year. Laughing If Fiat does move over, I hope their don't go Blue.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Cheif Designer
Cheif Designer

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP - Sepang   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:56 am

Steven_85 wrote:
CJ wrote:

I think there will be many a company in Italy fighting to get sponsorship on that bike next year. Laughing If Fiat does move over, I hope their don't go Blue.

I don't think they'd turn blue. That's more Yamaha's prime colour than FIAT's.

If FIAT did jump ship, I think the Ducati would look like this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP - Sepang   

Back to top Go down

Moto GP - Sepang
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1