Share | 

MotoGP - Germany

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: MotoGP - Germany   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:18 am

What a great race the main race was, almost purley because of the Rossi and Stoner dual - not sure racing gets any better then that. I was hoping that Rossi would hold off Stoner for third place, but it wasn't to be. Still, battling for third position despite being injured is pretty good going. Nasty accident there, as the commentator said bike riders cannot swerve like car drivers can.

Never seen this circuit before, but the run down the hill to the tight turn was a great place to pass.

Back to top Go down
http://racing.forumotion.co.uk
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: MotoGP - Germany   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:17 am

Good race. Great comeback for rossi.

The crash was nasty for de Puniet breaks to both tibia and fibula

I really like the new camera.!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Nismo
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: MotoGP - Germany   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:04 am

Was a good race, gutted for De Puniet though, having an awesome season, and apparently Espagaro has done a verterbrae. And the rule about not letting people restart is bullshit, honestly how the hell was Bautista supposed to get the bike back in 5 minutes when the front tyre had came off the rim. Stupid rule which has cost Bautista crucial track time (He had upped his pace before the crash, and was catching a few riders infront)

Great scrap between Stoner and Vale, i think Vale would of have him had he not been worried about the leg (Last thing he wanted was a crash), hopefully DanPed can continue this form and give Lorenzo more of a fight

Also, give Eurosport the live rights back, Parrish and Cox are boring as hell, they never show any excitement. Only worthwhile person on the BBC is Matt Roberts imo

@ Sav, its an awesome circuit i reckon, pretty much always a sell out aswell
Back to top Go down
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: MotoGP - Germany   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:35 am

Smith wrote:

Also, give Eurosport the live rights back, Parrish and Cox are boring as hell, they never show any excitement. Only worthwhile person on the BBC is Matt Roberts imo

I agree with that smith.

I like the circuit great for bikes.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: MotoGP - Germany   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:33 am

Smith wrote:

I think so too, lots of hills and quite a few blind corners. The on-screen graphic said 98,000 people attended the race - very impressive figure.

Back to top Go down
http://racing.forumotion.co.uk
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: MotoGP - Germany   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:00 am

Was a good race all round. 2 of the title holders having a great battle and 2 of the future world champs fighting it out together.

Nasty crash Hope the guys recover soon. At first like everyone else, Thought Alex had just hit De Puniet's bike. not Randy himself. Some great(If you want to call a crash great) photos knocking about of it.

I will admit I watched it on BBC this time around affraid How crap is it. I had the WTCC and the BSB recordings along with the other gp races so with me being at work thought I may as well stick it on. The only problem is deciding which of the TV's to watch it on Laughing

I like Steve Parrish don't get me wrong, But Charlie Cox for me, doesn't bring anything better.

The circuit itself is great and even on games getting the top of the waterfall just riight is a great feeling. Who remembers 2006 race, when you had Rossi, Melandri, and the 2 repsols battling for the win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MotoGP - Germany   

Back to top Go down

MotoGP - Germany
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1