Share | 

Moto GP Catalunya

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Moto GP Catalunya   Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:24 pm

2 big crashes in the Moto2 race just now. Debon took about 9 bikes out at the first corner, He took a heavy hit on the tarmac, I bet he is sore tomorrow.

Morieas(Spelling) having a massive moment crossing the line, Shocked He seemed to get his leg trapped between the rear wheel at first which spun him round and then the bike hit his head. I think he is ok though. Which is great news.

Good result for Smith in the 125s as well. I don't think his bike is the best out of the top 4. Marquez on a roll now.

Moto GP next, Will it be bad or will someone be able to stop Lorenzo?
Back to top Go down
Nismo
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP Catalunya   Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Iannone would've absolutely hammered that Sad Good to see everyone is relatively ok after some nasty crashes. Saw that first corner crash coming though

Think it's time for Moto3 to be brought in, 5th place was 40 odd seconds off the lead in 125cc.
Back to top Go down
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP Catalunya   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Yeh Iannone has really got the bike set up now. Looks like he has calmed down abit as well. Will Pasini be out on the grid again, Can't believe the team have dumped him. Laughing

I agree, The problem is 2 strokes have been a dead market for years, You could see it happening a while ago. Yeh ok their are better bikes to race then 4 strokes but there cost more to run and take more work to get right.

A new bike series perhaps. 150cc 4 strokes, but just think of the manufacturers. We would see Honda return maybe along with Yamaha, along side Aprilla. It's worth trying anyway because 125cc will just be between 3-4 bikes again next year.
Back to top Go down
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP Catalunya   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:48 pm

Great ride by Bautista, Lorenzo wins again. Looks like the money will be staying in wallet. lol! It's not as such as Lorenzo dominating but the fact the others just throw it away.
Back to top Go down
Nismo
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP Catalunya   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nismo
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP Catalunya   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Steven_85 wrote:

A new bike series perhaps. 150cc 4 strokes, but just think of the manufacturers. We would see Honda return maybe along with Yamaha, along side Aprilla. It's worth trying anyway because 125cc will just be between 3-4 bikes again next year.

"From 2012 - or possibly 2013, according to some rumors - the 125s will be replaced with a 250cc four-stroke single. Contrary to earlier reports, though, the bikes will not be based on the existing four-stroke engines being used in motocross bikes such as Yamaha's YZ250F or Honda's CRF250R. The engines will have a maximum bore of 81 millimeters, making for much higher-revving short-stroke motors. "

Thats the rumour i have seen quite a bit, from a website that seems to get stuff bang on

Deffo think Pasini will get a ride again, too good to not be on the grid i reckon, apparently trouble at MZ (Ant West's team), apparently Ralf Waldmann has walked out
Back to top Go down
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP Catalunya   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:57 am

Yeh I like the idea of that. Kawasaki will surely enter as well.

He probs left because he was sick of yet another Aussie whinging on Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moto GP Catalunya   

Back to top Go down

Moto GP Catalunya
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1