HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 61 Ford GT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big-AL
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2008-04-14
Age : 40

PostSubject: 61 Ford GT   Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:50 am



Natacha Gachnang, Cyndie Allemann and Rahel Frey







hope they win their class Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9661
Join date : 2008-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Last seen lurking about in the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:31 am

I do hope and i don't hope. i didn't pick them in the game.

But i do like your enthusiasm Big_AL ten
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Cerca Trova
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9036
Join date : 2008-04-17
Location : Oubliette

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:57 pm

i can't see them getting to darkness.



for anyone who has forgotten how Natasha Gathnang broken that leg in the first place.

I think sav will approve of what they do, because there will be 2 safety cars out when the bin it.

Ok i don't like being all doom and gloom about them and i hope they finish. But i doubt that'll happen. They can't win on speed and talent thats a certainty as they were half way down the gt2 field in qualifing.
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!
avatar

Posts : 17945
Join date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:44 am

Cerca Trova wrote:
i can't see them getting to darkness.



for anyone who has forgotten how Natasha Gathnang broken that leg in the first place.

I think sav will approve of what they do, because there will be 2 safety cars out when the bin it.


Fantastic, if the ladies can bring out the safety car then I'm fully supporting them! Just imagine, all those cars bunched up - nice drag race down the Mulsanne straight.

But seriously, the 61 car has been crashed and spun already so many times this weekend - what chance will they have in the race if they continue? And its not like they are remotely fast. They were five seconds slower then the other near identical Ford GT, that is not sand-bagging - that's just slow. Whether they are men, women or aliens.

They look nice, though.

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://racing.forumotion.co.uk
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9661
Join date : 2008-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Last seen lurking about in the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:09 am

Sav 2 wrote:


But seriously, the 61 car has been crashed and spun already so many times this weekend - what chance will they have in the race if they continue? And its not like they are remotely fast. They were five seconds slower then the other near identical Ford GT, that is not sand-bagging - that's just slow. Whether they are men, women or aliens.

They look nice, though.

i think they crashed once.

i agree they look nice and i want them to do well i hope they come back next year in GT or LMP. Having women at le mans is good thing.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Cerca Trova
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9036
Join date : 2008-04-17
Location : Oubliette

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Sav 2 wrote:
Cerca Trova wrote:
i can't see them getting to darkness.



for anyone who has forgotten how Natasha Gathnang broken that leg in the first place.

I think sav will approve of what they do, because there will be 2 safety cars out when the bin it.


Fantastic, if the ladies can bring out the safety car then I'm fully supporting them! Just imagine, all those cars bunched up - nice drag race down the Mulsanne straight.

But seriously, the 61 car has been crashed and spun already so many times this weekend - what chance will they have in the race if they continue? And its not like they are remotely fast. They were five seconds slower then the other near identical Ford GT, that is not sand-bagging - that's just slow. Whether they are men, women or aliens.

They look nice, though.

that last line sums it up, thats why they are there.
Back to top Go down
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9661
Join date : 2008-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Last seen lurking about in the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:03 pm

And that is no bad thing..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Big-AL
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2008-04-14
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 pm

erm why did the car crash at Yas Marina ?

looks like a car problem, more than driver error.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Cerca Trova
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9036
Join date : 2008-04-17
Location : Oubliette

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 pm

the car crash at yas marina because she put her foot on the acclerator and not the brake. It was driver error.
Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker
avatar

Posts : 5427
Join date : 2008-04-13
Age : 37
Location : The damp cold sticky moist regions of Southern Bucks!

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:12 pm

Cerca Trova wrote:
the car crash at yas marina because she put her foot on the acclerator and not the brake. It was driver error.

a major driver error, shes still fit though

_________________
Le Mans - The greatest Race In The World!! Congrats to Porsche for the 2015 win

Back to top Go down
Matt
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 5668
Join date : 2008-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Flitwick, Beds, UK

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Cerca Trova wrote:
the car crash at yas marina because she put her foot on the acclerator and not the brake. It was driver error.

I thought the throttle was stuck, sounds like a girly thing to do tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mwmsport/
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9661
Join date : 2008-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Last seen lurking about in the Shadows

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:32 pm

24 wrote:
Cerca Trova wrote:
the car crash at yas marina because she put her foot on the acclerator and not the brake. It was driver error.

a major driver error, shes still fit though

I agree. i would ahaha bounce
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Cerca Trova
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9036
Join date : 2008-04-17
Location : Oubliette

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Matt wrote:
Cerca Trova wrote:
the car crash at yas marina because she put her foot on the acclerator and not the brake. It was driver error.

I thought the throttle was stuck, sounds like a girly thing to do tho

it was stuck because her foot was on it
Back to top Go down
Matt
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 5668
Join date : 2008-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Flitwick, Beds, UK

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Cerca Trova wrote:
Matt wrote:
Cerca Trova wrote:
the car crash at yas marina because she put her foot on the acclerator and not the brake. It was driver error.

I thought the throttle was stuck, sounds like a girly thing to do tho

it was stuck because her foot was on it

Thats what i mean Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mwmsport/
Cerca Trova
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 9036
Join date : 2008-04-17
Location : Oubliette

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:34 am

Matt wrote:
Cerca Trova wrote:
Matt wrote:
Cerca Trova wrote:
the car crash at yas marina because she put her foot on the acclerator and not the brake. It was driver error.

I thought the throttle was stuck, sounds like a girly thing to do tho

it was stuck because her foot was on it

Thats what i mean Laughing
lol! miss that Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Big-AL
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2008-04-14
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:36 am

hmmmm

_________________
Back to top Go down
DTM Deano
Team Principal
Team Principal
avatar

Posts : 3796
Join date : 2008-04-16
Age : 30
Location : Maidstone, Kent

PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:03 am

Well they got the biggest cheer of all the teams at the drivers parade on the Friday, and I think the majority of the crowd wanted them to do well. TBH they were running 30th overall after the first couple of hours, but then the car developed some problems and then went up in smoke on the Mulsanne. It was a shame as if they had managed to run the entire race then they wouldn't have been far away from winning the class given the problems in GT1.

Still, they looked pretty fit in the flesh tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/deano190
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 61 Ford GT   

Back to top Go down
 
61 Ford GT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» tire swap on TORQUE (ford/craftsman)
» Ford 5.0 conversion ???
» ALL FORD Swap Meet UFO Show Columbus, Ohio Nov. 28-29th 2009
» 1960 Ford Thames van
» 1965 4x4 Ford beach buggy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Endurance + GT :: WEC, ELMS and Tudor United Sports Car Series-
Jump to: