Total 24 Hours of Spa Round 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Total 24 Hours of Spa Round 4   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:32 am

I think motors should changes its self. I think we need change like speed.

They done just show motor racing but other interesting shows but when racing is on they show it live and sometimes piss about the adverts but thats USA. and plus i want to see Grand-am NOW!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: Total 24 Hours of Spa Round 4   Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:04 am

MotorracingP wrote:

They done just show motor racing but other interesting shows but when racing is on they show it live and sometimes piss about the adverts but thats USA. and plus i want to see Grand-am NOW!

Completely agree. Speed TV over in America is awesome; they show top class motorsport, have ace commentators, great discussion and a fantastic website. The difference is, is that Speed TV is funded by Fox - a massive corporation. Motors TV on the other hand, errr..........

But I dislike Motors TV obbession with Motorcross, and regardless of the excuses, Motors TV is rubbish compared to what it was about 4 years ago. Excuses excuses, 'we got all our coverage away, the ecomomy' blah blah blah. Its dire.

Back to top Go down
http://racing.forumotion.co.uk
Cerca Trova
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Total 24 Hours of Spa Round 4   Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:20 am

i hate to say this but if fia gt goes up the crapped, then good if it gets rid of the (and there arn't words bad enough to describe) stefan retal.

gt1 2010 from looking ok it turning into a joke, there are barely faster than current gt2 cars and the rules are insane.

6 cars makers, 4 cars from each and thats it. And might I add 1 hour races which means next year, the spa 24 hour race won't have the "top class" because have a 1 hour race and worse still it'll have a fecking pitstop

stefan retal you are a bleeping bleep, bleep off and don't bleeping come back.
Back to top Go down
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Total 24 Hours of Spa Round 4   Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:30 am

cerca_trova wrote:
i hate to say this but if fia gt goes up the crapped, then good if it gets rid of the (and there arn't words bad enough to describe) stefan retal.

gt1 2010 from looking ok it turning into a joke, there are barely faster than current gt2 cars and the rules are insane.

6 cars makers, 4 cars from each and thats it. And might I add 1 hour races which means next year, the spa 24 hour race won't have the "top class" because have a 1 hour race and worse still it'll have a fecking pitstop

stefan retal you are a bleeping bleep, bleep off and don't bleeping come back.

Clapping Clapping Sum it up great CT He is a BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Sav 1 wrote:
MotorracingP wrote:

Completely agree. Speed TV over in America is awesome; they show top class motorsport, have ace commentators, great discussion and a fantastic website. The difference is, is that Speed TV is funded by Fox - a massive corporation. Motors TV on the other hand, errr..........

But I dislike Motors TV obbession with Motorcross, and regardless of the excuses, Motors TV is rubbish compared to what it was about 4 years ago. Excuses excuses, 'we got all our coverage away, the ecomomy' blah blah blah. Its dire.

Its need to be sorted. If speed came over to the UK I think Fox would be surprised on how many people would watch the the channel and they would stay.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: Total 24 Hours of Spa Round 4   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:40 am

Agreed, I am sure there would be a number of people in this country who would appreciate the Speed TV channel. It's like Motors TV (who about three years ago had a large following), but much better and with bigger budgets. In fact Speed TV is so good, it could replace Motors TV on Sky completely... Wink

Grand-Am has brilliant racing, if you want raw racing - Grand-Am is the sportscar series for you. Plus it has a number of engine makers too including Porsche, Ford and BMW.

Back to top Go down
http://racing.forumotion.co.uk
Cerca Trova
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: Total 24 Hours of Spa Round 4   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:24 pm

grand am works quite well, but it's run by the same people who gave montoya a fake penalty while he was dominating a indianapolis.

i like the racing but hate the people who own and run it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total 24 Hours of Spa Round 4   

Back to top Go down

Total 24 Hours of Spa Round 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7