how to post pictures on the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big-AL
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: how to post pictures on the forum   Thu May 21, 2009 6:45 am

how to post pictures on the forum.

first you need to set up a account with a host, i use http://photobucket.com/ as its easy to use Smile

you may have to resize your images before uploading them to hosting sites as they may have a size (in MB's) that is a maximum file size

(1)once you have set up a account, on the main page click on 'choose files' ;

(2)then you need to select which pictures you want to upload as a new window will open up & just click on the file where your pictures are located ;

(3)then just click on the picture you want to upload or if you have a few you wan to upload just hold the left mouse button & drag over the pictures you want to upload ;

(4)then you will see the pictures uploading in the window on the main photobucket page (this may take some time depending on how many pictures you want to upload) once this is done & you are back on the main photobucket page, you can select the picture you want to post by left clicking the mouse button on the link & then right clicking & selecting 'copy' (this will enable you to post the full size picture go to (Cool ) thumbnails are better to use on forums though which are explained next (5).

(5)the best way to post pictures on a forum are to use thumbnails, to get the thumbnails right click in the little box so it is ticked (do this to all the images you want to thumbnail) ;

(6)once you have all the boxes ticked you want to thumbnail, go down to the bottom right of the page & click on 'generate codes' ;

(7)you will then be taken to a page with lots of codes, the one you want for thumbnails is shown below, just left click to highlight the code then right click to copy it

(8)then come back to this site to the thread you want to post your pictures, & just right click in the posting area & from the menu click on paste ;

(9)you can then click on the 'preview' button to see if the pictures are hosted correctly, if they have just click on send

(10)all the pictures will now be available for other members to view in full size by clicking on the small thumbnails you have posted

how to post pictures on the forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1