Share | 

free tickets - World series by Renualt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerca Trova
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:17 pm

i'll be at the lms again (assuming i can get there and have money to get in) i've been the last 4 years i'm not going to stop now.
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:32 am

Renault World Series is going to be live on Eurosport this season, starting this weekend. Excellent news. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://racing.forumotion.co.uk
MotorracingP
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:57 am

I saw the perview show and heard the news Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/MotorracingP
seanmiller
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Fri May 01, 2009 5:30 am

Tickets to Silverstone arrived today!!

:-)

Sean
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/seanofglastonbury
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Fri May 01, 2009 5:42 am

As I said, I was just about to order my tickets. Until I realised Goodwood FOS is on that weekend.

Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker

Location : The damp cold sticky moist regions of Southern Bucks!

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Fri May 01, 2009 5:43 am

Sav 1 wrote:
As I said, I was just about to order my tickets. Until I realised Goodwood FOS is on that weekend.

FOS on the Friday m8

WSR on the Sunday m8

Sorted lol!

Back to top Go down
boyhitscarpimp
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Fri May 01, 2009 7:06 am

It's a shame FOS is so far away for me i would really love to go one day. WSR is a good day out especially as it's free entry and unless you're a Renault fan no merch to have to fork out for either. The Sunday is better than the Saturday imo, although if you could have heard the PA at Silverstone last year would have been better, it was hard working out what was going on especially in qualifying. The free radio's from 2007 were FM and they broadcast last year in AM so they were useless No
It's quite unusual being at a packed event that's not F1 and lots of non petrolheads as well.
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Sun May 03, 2009 4:39 am

vingt quatre wrote:
Sav 1 wrote:

FOS on the Friday m8

WSR on the Sunday m8

Sorted lol!

True! But FOS is rather tiring - more than other events I find.

From what Nick says, these WSR events sound like good fun. I would certainly go on a non-Goodwood weekend and non-F1 weekend next year. Smile

Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Sun May 03, 2009 4:47 am

true m8

Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:24 am

This may seem a silly question, but does anyone have a couple of spare tickets? I have a friend that really wants to go, But he missed out on the tickets.

I have not seen this guy for 10 years, so it will be good to be able to meet him there

Anyone able to help?

Back to top Go down
DTM Deano
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:42 pm

Yep I think I can help you out there mate, as I have 4 tickets and will be going to Brands that weekend for the Historic Festival, so you can have mine if you like, just send me your address and I'll pop them in the post to you.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/deano190
boyhitscarpimp
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Anyone else have any spare tix as i hadn't booked mine and only just found out they're all gone. I need 2.
Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:31 am

Deano has got 2 for ya m8

Back to top Go down
DTM Deano
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:26 am

Yep, glad to have you both out for the weekend, hope you enjoy yourselves too.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/deano190
boyhitscarpimp
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Anyone who wants to meet up who's going PM me and we'll see what we can sort. going on Sunday btw
Back to top Go down
boyhitscarpimp
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Awake and ready to go for today. Should be a fun day even if the 3.5 race yesterday didn't look that good. The odd shhower has been forecast today so could provide an upset!
Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Well the racing as predicted Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Managed to get hold of Nigel Mansell for 6 autographs so could not complain in the end lol!
I did some research and found out who drove for what and team and all that. Left the list at home. Luckily though there was a woman that came into the Copse Grandstand with the Team Modena Team Principal (who was Nigel Mansell's wife) when she left the stand so did I. Little bit of stalking to follow her she led me straight to Nigel. Is that wrong??? Suspect

The amount of people around was bloody scary though. It took us 30 minutes to cross the bridge to get over to the outside of the circuit, only to find that there was SFA over there anyway, so instead of clambering and waiting again we went down to bridge and over that way, it was longer but at least we were moving.

Back to top Go down
boyhitscarpimp
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Well, it took 2 hours from the M1 to the circuit, there was no traffic management until you got onsite, the A5 roundabout was causing most of the hold up, getting up at 5.45 wasnt enough obviously!
The Clio's were the stars of the on track racing, great battling going on all the way through the field. Caught the sun a bit even though it was cloudy in the middle part of the day.
Back to top Go down
seanmiller
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:30 pm

I watched the Saturday race and then, when I woke up again, decided not to bother... from the sounds of it I made the right decision...

Sean
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:06 am

vingt quatre - 24 wrote:
Well the racing as predicted Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Managed to get hold of Nigel Mansell for 6 autographs so could not complain in the end lol!
I did some research and found out who drove for what and team and all that. Left the list at home. Luckily though there was a woman that came into the Copse Grandstand with the Team Modena Team Principal (who was Nigel Mansell's wife) when she left the stand so did I. Little bit of stalking to follow her she led me straight to Nigel. Is that wrong??? Suspect

The amount of people around was bloody scary though. It took us 30 minutes to cross the bridge to get over to the outside of the circuit, only to find that there was SFA over there anyway, so instead of clambering and waiting again we went down to bridge and over that way, it was longer but at least we were moving.

Yes, that is wrong m8! lol!

It just shows if you offer something decent-ish for free, people come flooding. The place would have been empty otherwise.

If its free next year I may go, as its very close to me and its free. Providing F1 isn't on...

Back to top Go down
BiggieT17
Driver Stalker
Driver Stalker

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:31 am

lol! lol!

I will probably give it a miss unless i know certain people will be there.

But as said the racing was Sleep Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:41 am

If Alonso comes then I might go, mind you most people will have the same idea Laughing The racing in WSR is always dire, its worse than F1 in Hungary. Sleep Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down
seanmiller
Technical Director
Technical Director

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 am

Two years ago the Renault World Series was at Donington... I'm sorry I missed that one, but I have to say that Silverstone as a venue leaves me cold so if it's there again next year I think I'll give it a miss, even if the tickets are free.

If, however, it's at Thruxton or Brands Hatch I'd jump at the chance. Remember getting free tickets to BTCC a decade or so ago at Thruxton and it was good fun.

Sean
Back to top Go down
Petronas Syntium
The Guvenor!
The Guvenor!

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:03 am

Brands Hatch would be crap, as with many big, modern car with loads of downforce. In my experience, big open wheel cars just don't work around Brands - pure and simple. If the racing was rubbish at Silverstone, imagine what it would be like at Brands! affraid

Its best just to stay at home, do some knitting, it would be more interesting.

Back to top Go down
Steven_85
Team Principal
Team Principal

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 am

Sav 1 wrote:
Brands Hatch would be crap, as with many big, modern car with loads of downforce. In my experience, big open wheel cars just don't work around Brands - pure and simple. If the racing was rubbish at Silverstone, imagine what it would be like at Brands! affraid

Its best just to stay at home, do some knitting, it would be more interesting.

It's all coming out now. lol!

Surely you can't complain to much, after all, you didn't have to pay for the tickets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free tickets - World series by Renualt   

Back to top Go down

free tickets - World series by Renualt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next